Characterized by state of the art electronics, a computer designed polygon reflector, and cardanic suspension of the light head.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Freedom from shadows in the operating field.
- High luminous power which generates the brilliance and high color temperature simulating noontime brightness on a cloudless day.
- Easier hygiene due to smooth styling of the light body – the absence of control knobs on the outer surface, the use of metal and safety glass, and the sealed light head.
- Larger range of height adjustment; greater mobility of the light.
- Easy replacement of halogen or Xenophot bulbs by OR staff.
- Cool, single bulb technology, with automatic, instant-on back-up bulb.
|Light Head Size|
|Intensity / light head @ 1m|
@ 3600° K color temp (11,148 ft candles)
@ 4500° K color temp
(9,290 ft candles)
|Field Diameter Range|
7.1″ -11 “
|Maximum Working Range|
27.6” to 78.7”
Unchanging light field diameter without refocusing
Up to 20” height difference
50% – 100%
|CRI (Color Rendering Index)|
90 – 94
Approx 1,000 hrs