- Designed to fit the surgical team’s needs.
- High-powered, easy to maneuver lighting system designed for every size and type of surgical procedure.
- Accurate, precise illumination of the surgical cavity without color distortion.
- Exceptional maneuvering flexibility: each lighthead rotates a full 360° with no stops.
- “Cylinder of Light” –beam of continuous illumination eliminates need for refocusing.
- Illumination intensity is adjustable with wall mounted Variable Intensity Controller.
- Lighthead efficiently dissipates heat away from the surgical field, enhancing patient safety and surgical team comfort.
|Light Head Size|
12,000 foot candles – 129,170 Lux
per light head
Cylinder of Light
|Depth of Field|
Accurate color rendition and tissue differentiation
|CRI (Color Rendering Index)|
220W, 22V Tungsten Halogen Lamp
Automatic lamp changeover if primary lamp fails
Approx 1,000 hrs
110-130 VAC or 220-250 VAC; 50/60 Hz