The Shampaine 5100 is an Electric General Surgery Table with a 500 lb patient capacity.
- Radiolucent Top w/ 8″ Longitudinal Slide for full length image amplification and a cassette tunnel incorporated in to each of the five table sections (including the 15” leg extension).
- Particularly adaptable for those procedures requiring mobile imaging amplification.
- 500 lb lift and articulation capacity (with distributed load).
- Hand Pendant features “full function key illumination” & one button return-to-level.
- The 5100B is battery-operated. The 5100E is AC-powered. The battery recharge system will bring completely discharged batteries to 80% of full charge within eight (8) hours and to a full charge within twelve (12) hours of continuous charging.
|Feature / Movement||Range / Capacity|
|Table Top Height||28″ min / 43″ max|
|Trendelenburg / Rev Trend||25º / 25º|
|Lateral Tilt: Right / Left||18º / 18º|
|Head Section||Adjustable in 15º increments|
|Back Section Raise / Lower||90º / 30º|
|Leg Section Raise / Lower||70º / 95º|
|Table Top Length||72½” (88⅜ “ w/ removable leg extension)|
|Table Top Width||19¾” (21¾ with siderails)|
|Patient Weight Capacity||500 lbs Distributed load|
|Kidney Elevator||0 – 2½”|
|Electrical||115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 4A or 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2A|